Tuesday 30 April 2013

48 hours

Tuesday morning, 10:21.This morning was particularly bad: I was that dizzy that I  hardly could reach the bathroom. Tried several times to wake up without success.  Finally I got out of the house  and stoped at the backery next corner for a coffee.Something to stop  the dizziness.  Bad decision. People are smoking here. The smell made me even more sick . I want to puke .The hands started to shake again, the head ache increased . Last night I discovered that adrenaline helps a lot , to the point that I forgot about smoking for a while. Ok I'll get the bike and racing through the fields should make me feel better. I  never heard someone dying in the process of quiting smoking. With all my bad luck , still I cant be the first one :) just few more days !!! And then should be easier !!At least that' s what they say !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.