Thursday 2 May 2013

6th day

Friday 5:55 am, the 6th day. Sleep  does help in critical situations and..also cosmology lecture notes :)  Yesterday was pretty bad and I was pretty at the limit too. I hated some people which were having fun at the situation while also smoking a cigarette. Because of course I am the one addicted that cannot quit while they can whenever they want . But they just don't want  it ... Or other persons that just have fun at these  kind of situations by principle. And still wonder why I totally don't like them !  Anyhow, I needed to clean my facebook list which is totally outdated.
  Now I am aware of the fact that is not going to be easy  for a while, and last days I just won a battle not the entire war.
And writing these lines is not easy, not at all.  But I  know that years from now, if I will ever have a kid like me, these lines might help  if not to prevent smoking, at least to prove that you can kick any addiction. It is  not impossible even if for sure seems like it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.