Thursday 2 May 2013

Critical moments

Today was a perfect day ...until 3 hours ago ! I thought it was over yet, but here  I am having another crisis. I hardly can breathe, I feel like I am suffocating,   I am very cold and I feel a huge pressure on my brain. Everything I can think about now  is the Cigarette! ! you know those moments when you are in love and if accidentally meet your crush you see him shinning and with the hair in the wind ( even if you are inside a building ); well, that' s how I feel about the cigarette now !! I want one , just one, but is never just one ...I cant  breathe!!! I should lock myself in and through away the keys before I lose control and go buy cigarettes!  Would be always like this from now on ?! This is really pure torture, not fair :( Would I be able to fight it this time ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.